Accounting and Finance Professionals
Location:Calgary, AB, Canada
Join our worldwide community of accounting and finance professionals.
Job Category:Accounting Jobs
Lend your talent, skills and experience to a world-class company, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career at Resources Global Professionals is right for you.
Our accounting and finance Consultants combine their functional finance expertise and project management capabilities with their other broad skills and experiences in internal audit, process reengineering, compliance, and systems to help clients drive business change.
We are looking for talented business professionals to join our Canadian Offices (Calgary, Toronto, Montreal) in the area of technical accounting and consulting. As a Consultant with RGP you will have the ability to play an instrumental role in assisting clients in a variety of challenging projects that will make a positive impact on their ability to do business.
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- A professional accounting designation (CA, CMA, CGA)
- 10+ years experience as a VP Finance , Controller or Senior Accounting Manager in large companies
- Strong technical accounting skills, public company reporting, US and CDN GAAP and IFRS.
- Experience with large-scale ERP's and reporting tools.
- Proven ability to work on cross-functional teams in a matrix organizational structure
- Previous experience in a Big 4 or large regional accounting firm.
PLEASE SELECT THE APPROPRIATE OFFICE WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION.