Internal Audit and Risk Management Professionals
Location:Calgary, AB, Canada
Join our worldwide community of audit professionals.
Job Category:Internal Audit Jobs
Lend your talent, skills and experience to a world-class company, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career at Resources Global Professionals is right for you.
Our audit Consultants help leading companies drive and execute their risk and control initiatives. Our Consultants combine their internal audit experience and industry backgrounds to bring value-added expertise to our clients to improve operational efficiency.
We are looking for talented business professionals to join our Canadian Offices (Calgary, Toronto and Montreal) in the area of internal audit and risk management. As a Consultant with RGP you will have the ability to play an instrumental role in assisting clients in a variety of challenging projects that will make a positive impact on the their ability to do business.
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- A professional designation (CA, CMA, CGA, CIA, CFE, CISA)
- 5+ years experience in an internal/external audit function
- Experience developing and executing the audit of financial and/or operational systems and processes in large, complex organizations
- Proven ability to work on cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Previous experience in a Big 4 or large regional accounting firm
PLEASE SELECT THE APPROPRIATE OFFICE WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR RESUME.