Program Managers and Project Managers
Location:Calgary, AB, Canada
Join our worldwide community of information management professionals.
Job Category:Project Manager Jobs
Lend your talent, skills and experience to a world-class company, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career at Resources Global Professionals is right for you.
Our information management Consultants help our clients execute their system initiatives. Our professionals combine their systems knowledge and project management capabilities with their functional experience in accounting, human capital, internal audit, and supply chain to help clients ensure project success.
Turn experience into opportunity! Leverage your accomplishments to get the kind of employment you've always wanted: a self-directed career with work/life balance, world class clients and high-level initiatives - all with the collaboration and support of a global community of seasoned professionals. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems and drive change, then a career at RGP is for you!
Our Information Management practice is growing in Canada and we are continually building our network of IM/IT professionals specifically with ERP and Business Intelligence credentials. We are seeking Program Managers and Project Managers with a minimum of 5-10 years experience with either functional and/or technical background and experience.
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
Professional Qualifications and Key Responsibilities:
- Significant functional experience overseeing the management and direction of multiple or single ERP and/or BI projects with major enterprise-wide finance, supply chain, HR, and payroll systems including SAP, Oracle and IBM ERP and BI application suites.
- Proven ability to facilitate the prioritization of projects and/or requirements among competing business interests.
- Success in the planning, communication and execution of aligning ERP and BI projects with business strategy.
- Prior experience and a talent for interfacing with business sponsors, technical groups, steering committees and executives to meet or exceed various stakeholder interests through to the successful completion of the project.
- Managing all facets of large-scale projects or multi-project programs ensuring that schedule, budget and quality goals are met.
- Developing project deliverables, work papers and other project artifacts.
- Managing allocation, utilization, and direction of resources.
- Mentoring and training.
- Helping prioritize business requirements.
- Planning and conducting analysis of a business processes and business problems.
The following are considered an asset:
- Post secondary education.
- Minimum of 3 full project life cycle implementations at the Program/Project Manager level.
- PMP certification.
- Multiple industry experience.
- Demonstrated experience with facilitating change in both IT and in the business
- Prior data warehousing project experience.
- Exposure to and involvement in Steering Committee priorities and plans.
- Flexibility, diplomacy and problem solving attributes.
- Ability to establish standards for technology and business processes.
Please submit your resume to http://www.resourcesglobal.com/index.php?page=03CR12&lang=CAEN and state Job Ad# PPJMS.