Join our worldwide community of supply chain professionals.
Lend your talent, skills and experience to a world-class company, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career at Resources Global Professionals is right for you.
Our supply chain Consultants help leading companies in optimizing business performance across the supply chain enterprise. Working as part of the client's team, they achieve operational objectives, build internal capabilities, and transfer supply chain knowledge.
We are looking for talented business professionals to join our Canadian Offices (Calgary, Toronto and Montreal) in the area of Supply Chain Management. As a Consultant with RGP you will have the ability to play an instrumental role in assisting clients in a variety of challenging projects that will make a positive impact on the their ability to do business.
We are looking for the following professionals:
- Strategic Sourcing Managers/Directors
- Senior Level Generalists
- Supply Chain Subject Matter Experts
- Contract Managers
- Directors, Vice Presidents/Senior Vice Presidents
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree and relevant work experience
- Fortune 500 or 1000 background and/or Big Four consulting experience a plus
- Project management skills
- 10+ years experience in Supply Chain Management (Procurement, Materials Management, Inventory Management, Contracts Management) including minimum 5+ years at Manager or Director level
- Expert knowledge and experience with ERP systems including SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, etc. in the areas of procurement, materials management, inventory, etc.
- Expertise leading process improvement initiatives in Supply Chain Management
- Expert knowledge and experience with commodities and services.
PLEASE SELECT THE APPROPRIATE OFFICE WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR RESUME.
Our unique compensation package allows professionals the autonomy to work with various client, while building lifetime relationships within our global community. They earn competitive, professional service hourly rates and long-term benefits including professional knowledge sharing, medical/dental, and an employee stock purchase plan.
For more information please visit us on RGP.com
or check us out on LinkedIn.com