Join our worldwide community of accounting and finance professionals.
Lend your talent, skills and experience to a world-class company, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career at Resources Global Professionals is right for you.
Our accounting and finance Consultants combine their functional finance expertise and project management capabilities with their other broad skills and experiences in internal audit, process reengineering, compliance, and systems to help clients drive business change.
Turn experience into opportunity. Leverage your accomplishments to get the kind of employment you've always wanted: a self-directed career with work/life balance, world class clients and high-level initiatives - all with the collaboration and support of a global community of seasoned professionals. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems and drive change, then a career at Resources is for you.
Consultants at Resources Global Professionals focus on enabling clients to successfully lead and execute large scale initiatives in their complex and global organizations utilizing industry best practices in business process management, business process improvement, process engineering and reengineering, and continuous improvement.
As an RGP consultant, responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for supporting the Business Process Management (BPM) strategy.
- Improves the effectiveness and consistency of business processes, incorporating and adapting best practices.
- The consultant will work closely with our client and business leads to understand significant opportunities for process standardization, optimization, efficiencies and support major strategic initiatives as well as develops a strategy for prioritization and execution
- Defines and is accountable for the BPM taxonomy, standards (i.e., communication process, documentation, tools and technology), framework and their associated change control processes across organization through the development of standardized methodology and mapping tools
- Works on ad-hoc and planned re-engineering projects across the organization as needed; identifying, evaluating, and effectively implementing process improvements and/or support mechanisms for strategic projects with process control metrics established and measurement created for key processes
- Assist in periodically auditing, evaluating, score carding and recommending improvements to established/catalogued processes capturing changes or best practices that may have occurred
- Lead the thinking and problem-solving approach, and drive project and project streams to completion
- Accountable for the reporting process, BPM metrics and timely completion within budget
- The majority of the roles in the earlier part of 2013 will be in the assessment "as is" phase activities, with the other phases (to be, gap analysis, and transition management) following along as we progress further into 2013.
Attributes of our global professionals include:
- A dedication to client service
- The ability to think in complex and ever changing situations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to solve problems, execute, and transfer knowledge
- 6-10+ years of experience in business process mapping/documentation, business process management (BPM) and business process improvement (BPI) experience with large business transformational programs and initiatives, including but not limited to "as is" state process assessment and documentation, "to be" or ideal future state design, gap analysis, and transition management
- Strong strategic and tactical communication planning and execution skills - including identifying and authoring changes to related business processes, procedures, and standards
- Excellent communications and facilitation skills to build relationships and foster trust at all organizational levels
- Strong time-management and organizational skills to manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- Detailed-oriented and takes initiative to creatively resolve issues and find solutions
- Strong technical, project management, and analytical skills required to effectively oversee projects and execute with excellence
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- Technical competency and / or certifications in process improvement methods (i.e., BPM, Change Management and Lean Six Sigma)
- The majority of our client demand for these skills are in the financial institutions sector so experience doing business process management in financial services is highly desirable
- A passion for a consulting lifestyle
Our unique compensation package allows professionals the autonomy to work with various client, while building lifetime relationships within our global community. They earn competitive, professional service hourly rates and long-term benefits including professional knowledge sharing, medical/dental, and an employee stock purchase plan.
For more information please visit us on RGP.com
or check us out on LinkedIn.com