Turn experience into opportunity! Leverage your accomplishments to get the kind of employment you've always wanted: a self-directed career with work/life balance, world class clients and high-level initiatives - all with the collaboration and support of a global community of seasoned professionals. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems and drive change, then a career at Resources Global Professionals (RGP) is for you!
Our Information Management practice is growing in Canada and we are continually building our network of Business Project Management professionals. We are looking for experienced Business Project Managers able to manage a team which develops and actualizes the project, maintains control over the project and provides consistentency in leadership, content, communication and process during and across the project and act as primary interface to team's sponsor, stakeholders and interacts on varying levels internally and externally, with a strong Operations and Business Process focus.
As a Consultant with RGP, you will have the ability to play an instrumental role in assisting clients in a variety of challenging projects that will make positive impact on their ability to do business. Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Minimum 5 years combined experience in managing complex projects or multiple concurrent efforts.
- Experience in projects with a strong Operations, Governance and Process focus; not necessarily a technical / system(s) focus.
- Experience with best practices and project management methologies.
- Advanced Analysis Skills.
- Influencing multiple Levels of an Organization; Problem Solving and decision making abilites; ability to collaborate with internal and external resources.
- Demonstrated experience managing single or multiple project work streams (schedule management, issue management, risks and mitigation, quality management, status reporting, change controls, budgets, etc.)
- Proven success in the planning, communication and execution of aligning project goals with business strategy.
- Prior experience and a talent for interfacing with business sponsors, technical SMEs, steering committees, business sponsors and executives to meet or exceed various stakeholder interests through to the successful completion of the project.
- Developing project deliverables, work papers and other project artifacts.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills. Able to effectively communicate with teams, business project stakeholders and/or partners and/or clients in a mutually beneficial and professional manner.
The following are considered an asset:
- University Degree
- PMP certification or equivalent preferred but not required.
- Well-versed with MS office and PPM tools (e.g. Project, Excel, Access, Visio and/or Clarity, Planview) and other project management tools.
Please submit your resume to https://apply.rgp.com/?job&em&g=2&Svcln=&refcntr= and state Job Ad# LI-BPM013114