Change Management Consultant
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada
Join our worldwide community of information management professionals.
Job Category:Information Management Jobs
Lend your talent, skills and experience to a world-class company, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career at Resources Global Professionals is right for you.
Our information management Consultants help our clients execute their system initiatives. Our professionals combine their systems knowledge and project management capabilities with their functional experience in accounting, human capital, internal audit, and supply chain to help clients ensure project success.
Turn experience into opportunity. Leverage your accomplishments to get the kind of employment you've always wanted: a self-directed career with work/life balance, world class clients and high-level initiatives - all with the collaboration and support of a global community of seasoned professionals. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems and drive change, then a career at RGP is for you.
Consultants at RGP focus on enabling clients to successfully lead and execute large scale initiatives in their complex and global organizations utilizing industry best practices in program/project management, and change management.
As a RGP consultant, responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Developing and executing overall program/project management and change management strategies around complex client business initiatives by utilizing proven methodologies and techniques
- Conducting organizational needs assessments, stakeholder analysis, documenting business processes and systems, and facilitating the transformation from "current state" to "desired state"
- Utilizing proven analytical tools for readiness assessments, focus groups, impact assessments, risk assessments, performance metrics, and balanced scorecards
- Designing and delivering communications and stakeholder engagement plans including identification and definition of methods and channels in order to drive the correct behavioral and organizational changes
- Managing numerous program and project deliverables across multiple areas of client organization to ensure timely completion within budget.
Attributes of our global professionals include:
- A dedication to client service
- The ability to think in complex and ever changing situations
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to solve problems, execute, and transfer knowledge
- 10+ years of experience executing large-scale initiatives including but not limited to organizational change, business process management, systems implementations/conversions, enterprise risk, and operational excellence
- Experience working on enterprise-wide initiatives for complex, global organizations
- Strong grounding in at least one widely used program/project management and change management methodology or framework and an ability to be flexible and adapt to new methodologies
- Access to a wide range of program/project management and change management tools and templates
- Exceptional program/project and change management skills in scoping, designing and delivering business and IT transformational activities
- Strong strategic and tactical communication planning and execution skills - including identifying and authoring changes to related business processes, procedures, and standards
- Ability to discuss and champion the business case for change to a business audience, and then plan and execute solutions that are of recognizable value to the business
- Executive presence with excellent communications and facilitation skills to build relationships and foster trust at all organizational levels
- Experience in leading and supporting transformational activities for large scale ERP (Oracle, SAP) and/or IT systems implementation
- Professional certification (PMP, CLP, CPLP, CHRP) related to project management, change management, learning, or human resource management
- A Bachelor's degree
- The majority of our client demand for these skills are in the financial institutions sector so experience doing change management in financial services is highly desirable
- A passion for a consulting lifestyle
Our unique compensation package allows professionals the autonomy to work with various client, while building lifetime relationships within our global community. They earn competitive, professional service hourly rates and long-term benefits including professional knowledge sharing, medical/dental, and an employee stock purchase plan.
For more information please visit us on RGP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com or Facebook.com