Sr. Business Analyst
Join our worldwide community of information management professionals.
Job Category:Information Management Jobs
Lend your talent, skills and experience to a world-class company, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career at Resources Global Professionals is right for you.
Our information management Consultants help our clients execute their system initiatives. Our professionals combine their systems knowledge and project management capabilities with their functional experience in accounting, human capital, internal audit, and supply chain to help clients ensure project success.
Our Information Management practice is growing in Phoenix and we are looking for talented Business Analysts and Business System Analysts to join our team. Candidates will need to demonstrate proven experience working with business partners/users on large scale migrations, integrations, full lifecycle implementations, and upgrades.
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- Must have 8+ years of Business Analysis and/or Business Systems Analysis experience that includes: BA planning & monitoring, elicitation, requirements management & communication, enterprise & requirements analysis, and solution assessment & validation.
- Proven ability to orangize and synthesize large amounts of information provided by stakeholders.
- Accurately reflect requirement priority according to stakeholder input on business value, risk and solution as a whole.
- Prepare and present decision package of information needed to facilitate a go/no-go decision.
- Facilitate meetings and negotiations between business group(s) and IT as needed to ensure all parties clearly understand requirments.
- Evaluate defects and issues for workarounds until defects can be addressed permenantly.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to to quickly adapt to new technology and go deep in new focus areas.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- No relocation or employment sponsorship will be provided
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.
For more information please visit us on RGP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com or Facebook.com
RGP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities, females, disabled persons and veterans to apply.
For more information, please refer to the following links:
EEO is the Law Poster l E-Verify Poster l Spanish E-Verify Poster l Right to Work Poster l Spanish Right to Work Poster