Senior Business Analyst\Project Lead
Location:Costa Mesa, CA
Job Category:Information Management Jobs
We are looking for talented business professionals to join our office practice in the area of Information Management and Consulting. As a Consultant with Resources Global Professionals you will have the ability to play an instrumental role in assisting clients in a variety of challenging projects that will make a positive impact on their ability to do business.
- Senior Business Analyst/ Project Lead with a minimum of 10 years experience.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree
- Must have experience with Structured Business Analysis using tools and techniques and demonstrated use and knowledge of Project Management methodologies and processes. PMP preferred but not required.
- Must have excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational and planning skills.
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment and interface well with associates at all organizational levels.
- Must have Full Life Cycle implementation experience with large Corporate systems including but not limited to: ERP, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Clinical Applications.
- Industry experience preferrably in Automotive, Media and Entertainment, Financial Services and Healthcare.
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.