Internal Audit and IT Auditors
Turn experience into opportunity.
Job Category:Internal Audit Jobs
Leverage your accomplishments to get the kind of employment you've always wanted: a self-directed career with work/life balance, world class clients and high-level initiatives - all with the collaboration and support of a global community of seasoned professionals. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems and drive change, then a career at Resources Global Professionals is for you.
We are looking for experienced Internal Audit and IT Auditors to join our growing practice in Cincinnati. Our Consultants will help our clients exceute projects related to financial, operational, IT, SOX, and Enetprise Risk Management (ERM) audits.
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
Ideal candidates will have the following experience:
- Detailed audit program preparation
- Documentation of business processes, including financial and operational
- Testing of internal controls and documentation of testing results
- Compliance tracking
- Development of Control matrix and test plans
- Deficiency remediation and management
- Project management, team leadership and client relationship management experience
- A minimum of 5-7 years of professional audit experience, preferably with a Big 4 firm or with the internal audit department of a large company
- BA/BS degree in Accounting
- CPA, CIA and/or CISA credentials preferred
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.
RGP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We encourage Minorities, Females, Disabled persons, and Veterans to apply.
For more information please visit us on RGP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com or Facebook.com