Join our worldwide community of accounting and finance professionals.
Lend your talent, skills and experience to a world-class company, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career at Resources Global Professionals is right for you.
Our accounting and finance Consultants combine their functional finance expertise and project management capabilities with their other broad skills and experiences in internal audit, process reengineering, compliance, and systems to help clients drive business change.
A career should give you a sense of freedom, independence and community. Working with RGP gives you freedom, flexibility, variety and control over your career and your work/life balance. And it comes with the collaboration and support of a global community of experienced, like-minded professionals. If you are ready to take control of your destiny, then a career at RGP is right for you.
Do you possess a strong knowledge of accounting standards and business functionality? RGP is looking for talented business professionals with experience in general accounting and consulting to join our Southern California practice.
As a Consultant with RGP, you will have the ability to play an instrumental role in assisting clients in a variety of challenging projects that will make a positive impact on their ability to do business.
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever-changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- An MBA or undergraduate degree in accounting or finance with 5-10 years of professional experience.
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with month-end close and large account reconciliations.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to resolve technical accounting issues.
- Ability to analyze transactions at both a detailed level and an overall summary level to ensure balances and transactions are reasonable.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Excel and Access. Desired Qualifications/ Experience:
- Big 4 Public Accounting background
- Experience working with major ERP systems.