Join our worldwide community of human capital professionals.
Lend your talent, skills and experience to a world-class company, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career at Resources Global Professionals is right for you.
Our human capital Consultants assist clients in aligning people, processes, and technology with business objectives and corporate goals. Our professionals combine their change management expertise and project management capabilities with their functional experience in Human Resources, systems, supply chain, internal audit and accounting to help drive and manage change on the inside of business.
RGP is seeking energetic, detailed oriented, analytical, Compensation Analyst Consultants to join our San Francisco Bay Area Human Capital Management practice. Primary responsibilities include base pay, incentive pay, commission pay, sales and stock programs, survey participation, global grade projects and quarterly compensation reporting and analytics. Additional responsibilities include FLSA exemptions, job revisions, market pricing, and organizational structures. Our Compensation Analyst will work closely with the Corporate Compensation teams.
- A minimum of five years as a compensation analyst
- Strong knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint; as well as internet research skills
- Experience working with HR databases and market analysis tools such as PeopleSoft, SAP, Kenexa, Radford, e-Prism and Salary.com
- Knowledge of government regulations as they apply to compensation base and incentive compensation programs
- Review requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment
- Global compensation background is a plus; may include administration of domestic and/or international programs
- Compile, prepare and present data
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Finance or Business
- Certification as Compensation Professional (CCP) is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.
For more information please visit us on RGP.com
or check us out on LinkedIn.com
RGP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities, females, disabled persons and veterans to apply.
RGP participates in the E-Verify Program.
For more information, please refer to the following links:EEO is the Law Poster
l E-Verify Poster
l Spanish E-Verify Poster
l Right to Work Poster
l Spanish Right to Work Poster