Financial Systems Business Analyst
Location:San Jose, CA
Join our worldwide community of accounting and finance professionals.Lend your talent, skills and experience to a world-class company, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career at Resources Global Professionals is right for you. Our accounting and finance Consultants combine their functional finance expertise and project management capabilities with their other broad skills and experiences in internal audit, process reengineering, compliance, and systems to help clients drive business change.
Job Category:Business Analyst Jobs
RGP is looking for a Financial Systems Business Analyst to join our Silicon Valley consulting team to support effort in conducting financial systems testing. This consultant will be part of team involved in new product launches for a Silicon Based client.
Responsibilities may include:
- Perform user acceptance testing; develop test plans; document test cases as well as test results
- Ensure functional requirements are properly implemented
- Identify errors by drilling down in complex data structures
- Communicate the results to project leads and other stakeholder groups (engineers, IT, accounting and finance, etc.)
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or MIS related field
- 5 - 8 years work experience in accounting and/or working on financial systems
- Ability to understand and translate business and user requirements
- Familiarity with relational databases
- Strong problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Familiar with Oracle 11i
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills to build relationships with diverse teams
- Good command of Microsoft office suite of tools, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Willingness to travel to clients in the Silicon Valley area (San Jose, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, CA)
- Passion for a project-based consulting lifestyle (W-2 based, hourly)
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.RGP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We encourage Minorities, Females, Disabled persons, and Veterans to apply.For more information please visit us on RGP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com or Facebook.com