Financial Services Industry Project Managers
Job Category:Project Manager Jobs
We are looking for Project Manager candidates with Financial Services industry expertise to join our Tri-State Practice.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 10 years of experience. 4-year bachelor degree required. Ability to multi-task and demonstrate a sense of urgency required.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Large consulting firm or Fortune 1000 company background.
- Relevant work experience.
- Significant Financial Services Industry experience and strong knowledge of Financial Products (such as fixed income, equities, derivatives) within the banking and/or broker-dealer industries is a must.
- Strong functional knowledge within any of the following areas: Financial and Legal Entity Reporting (GAAP and IFRS), Regulatory Reporting and strong knowledge of SEC and Dodd-Frank regulations, Basel II, Market and Credit Risk, Valuation, Product Control, Financial Control.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Strong SDLC knowledge.
- Proven success in managing all facets of large-scale projects, multi-project programs, or major project sub-sets ensuring that schedule, budget and quality goals are met.
- Project Change Management experience with facilitation of training and communication.
- Systems Implementation or integration experience for back office and middle office Finance and Accounting systems.
- Extensive experience managing allocation, utilization and direction of resources (both functional and technical).
- Ability to develop and prioritize business requirements.
- Experience developing Project deliverables, workpapers and other project artifacts.
- Strong IT Business Analysis skills and expertise in MS Project and Visio. Skills should include: gathering user requirements and reviewing functional and technical specifications and process mapping, and managing system and user acceptance testing.
- Significant interaction with functional business users, especially within one or more of the following areas: Finance or Financial Reporting, Basel II, Regulatory reporting, Product Control or Financial Control areas.
- Proven experience with reporting tools such as Business Objects, Hyperion, Cartesis, Cognos, Crystal Reports, OutlookSoft, Khalix.
- CPA and/or Finance & Accounting experience a plus.
- Ability and willingness to commute to New York City, and/or Jersey City.
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.