Change Management Consultant
Location:San Jose, CA
Turn experience into opportunity.
Job Category:Human Resources Jobs
Leverage your accomplishments to get the kind of employment you've always wanted: a self-directed career with work/life balance, world class clients and high-level initiatives - all with the collaboration and support of a global community of seasoned professionals. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems and drive change, then a career at Resources Global Professionals is for you.
Consultants at Resources Global Professionals focus on enabling clients to successfully lead and execute large scale initiatives in their complex and global organizations utilizing industry best practices in program/project management, and change management. As a RGP consultant, responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute an overall program/project management and change management strategies around complex client business initiatives by utilizing proven methodologies and techniques
- Conduct organizational needs assessments, stakeholder analysis, document business processes and systems, and facilitate the transformation from "current state" to "desired state"
- Utilize proven analytical tools for readiness assessments, focus groups, impact assessments, risk assessments, performance metrics, and balance scorecard
- Design and deliver communications and stakeholder engagement plans including identification and definition of methods and channels in order to drive the correct behavioral and organizational changes
- Manage numerous program and project deliverables across multiple areas of client organization to ensure timely completion within budget
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- 10+ years experience in executing large-scale initiatives including but not limited to organizational change, business process management, systems implementations/conversions, enterprise risk, and operational excellence
- Experience working on enterprise-wide initiatives for complex, global organizations
- Strong grounding in at least one widely used program/project management and change management methodology or framework and an ability to be flexible and adapt to new methodologies
- Access to a wide range of program/project management and change management tools and templates
- Exceptional project/project and change management skills in scoping, designing and delivering business and IT transformational activities
- Strong strategic and tactical communication planning and execution skills - including identifying and authoring changes to related business processes, procedures, and standards
- Ability to discuss and champion the business case for change to a business audience, and then plan and execute solutions that are of recognizable value to the business
- Executive presence with excellent communications and facilitation skills to build relationships and foster trust at all organizational levels
- Experience in leading and supporting transformational activities for large scale ERP (Oracle, SAP) and/or IT systems implementation
- Bachelor's degree; Master's degree highly desired
- Willingness to travel to San Francisco Bay Area clients (area includes San Francisco, East Bay, and South Bay)
- A passion for a consulting lifestyle