Talent Sourcing Specialist
Reporting to the Managing Director of the National Sourcing Center, the Talent Sourcing Specialist is responsible for the sourcing and pre-screening of qualified professionals with the ultimate goal of developing and maintaining a diversified team of candidates/Consultants available for placement on open engagements in the accounting/finance, human resources, information management, internal audit, legal services, and supply chain management disciplines. The primary components of this role are outlined below.
Essential Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Effectively utilize tools such as search engines, job boards, LinkedIn and social channels to source candidates
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's candidate database
- Demonstrate success in direct sourcing techniques to include cold calling and internet searches
- Develop candidate talent pipelines through sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns, internet searches, networking groups, social media, database search, and referrals
- Build relationships with team members, candidates, and professional network
- Conduct initial phone interview screens to assess candidate's skill level, interest and cultural fit
- Sourcing using innovative search techniques to uncover undiscovered talent using social networks, Boolean searches, and other advanced tactics
- Gaining market intelligence including and understanding of the talent landscape in targeted geographic locations
- Making initial candidate contact and building relationships with the primary focus on lead generation and development of new candidate prospects
Education & Experience:
Two (2) years of recruiting/sourcing experience. A Bachelor's degree from a four year accredited institution is required. Technically proficient with all aspects of Internet sourcing and recruiting. Familiarity with relational databases, Outlook and Microsoft Office applications.
Additional Required Skills:
- Significant experience sourcing "passive" and "active" candidates through Social Recruiting Networks(i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience with advanced search and sourcing techniques plus a knowledge of Boolean techniques to source top talent
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Flexible and Adaptable
Familiarity with relational databases, Outlook and Microsoft Office applications
RGP offers an attractive compensation and benefits package that includes: competitive base salary, medical/dental, bonus incentive plan, 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, and stock options. The long-term success of this individual will only be limited by his/her performance. For this position, we do not offer relocation assistance.