General Accounting\Financial Consultants
A career should give you sense of freedom, independence and community.
Job Category:Accounting Jobs
Working with Resources Global Professionals gives you freedom, flexibility, variety and control over your career and your work/life balance. And it comes with the collaboration and support of a global community of experienced, like-minded professionals. If you are ready to take control of your destiny, then a career at RGP is for you.
Do you possess a strong knowledge of accounting standards and business functionality? RGP is looking for talented business professionals with experience in general accounting and consulting to join our Northeast Ohio practice. As a Consultant with Resources Global Professionals, you will have the ability to play an instrumental role in assisting clients in a variety of challenging projects that will make a positive impact on their ability to do business.
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- An MBA or undergraduate degree in accounting or finance with 5-10 years of professional experience.
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with month-end close and large account reconciliations.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to resolve technical accounting issues.
- Ability to analyze transactions at both a detailed level and an overall summary level to ensure balances and transactions are reasonable.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Excel and Access.
- Big 4 Public Accounting background
- Experience working with major ERP systems.