AML \ BSA \ OFAC Compliance Consultant
Location:San Jose, CA
Turn experience into opportunity.
Job Category:Accounting Jobs
Leverage your accomplishments to get the kind of employment you've always wanted: a self-directed career with work/life balance, world class clients and high-level initiatives - all with the collaboration and support of a global community of seasoned professionals. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems and drive change, then a career at Resources Global Professionals is for you.
RGP is seeking a BSA/AML/OFAC Compliance Consultant with experience in the payments, money transmitter or banking industry to provide various levels of compliance and risk assessment support for our Fortune 500 technology clients based in Silicon Valley, CA. RGP consultants focus on enabling clients to successfully lead and execute large scale initiatives in their complex and global organizations utilizing industry best practices, program/project management, and change management.
Responsibilities may include but not limited:
- Maintain a global network of financials services licenses and regulatory relationships
- Support global systems and processes infrastructure; make recommendations and implement solutions to automate reporting capabilities for international and US requirements
- Assess and modify/develop policies and procedures as necessary
- Implement scalable compliance systems and controls
- Assess and modify/develop various compliance frameworks
- Validate various risk assessment models (e.g., enterprise risk assessments, jurisdictional assessments)
- Work with internal and external auditors to conduct risk assessments and remediate any identified issues; interface with regulators
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience including international interaction licensing and reporting responsibilities, and interface with international regulatory agencies
- Internal audit background with strong accounting knowledge
- Knowledgeable in compliance regulations or experience managing a compliance function in the payments, money transmitter or banking industry.
- Working knowledge of Anti-money laundering (AML), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations, Money Transmitter/Money Service Business regulations, and credit card industry and NACHA regulations
- Passion for a project-based consulting lifestyle
- Willingness to travel to clients in the Silicon Valley area (San Jose, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, CA) ***** NORTHERN CALIFORNIA BASED CONSULTANTS LOCAL TO THE AREA WILL ONLY BE CONSIDRERED****
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.
RGP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We encourage Minorities, Females, Disabled persons, and Veterans to apply.
For more information please visit us on RGP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com or Facebook.com