Join our worldwide community of information management professionals.
Lend your talent, skills and experience to a world-class company, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career at Resources Global Professionals is right for you.
Our information management Consultants help our clients execute their system initiatives. Our professionals combine their systems knowledge and project management capabilities with their functional experience in accounting, human capital, internal audit, and supply chain to help clients ensure project success.
We are looking for talented business professionals to join our office practice in the area of Information Management and Consulting. As a Consultant with Resources Global Professionals you will have the ability to play an instrumental role in assisting clients in a variety of challenging projects that will make a positive impact on their ability to do business.
- Project Manager with a minimum of 10 years experience as a Senior Business Analyst, Project Manager or Program Manager.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree
- Must have experience with structured business analysis using tools and techniques and demonstrated use and knowledge of Project Management methodologies and processes.
- Must have excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational and planning skills.
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment and interface well with associates at all organizational levels.
- Must have Full Life Cycle implementation experience with large Corporate systems including but not limited to ERP, Data Warehousing , Business Intelligence both custom or package systems
- System selection experience within ERP financial systems is a plus
- Wide variety of industry experience is a plus
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.
For more information please visit us on RGP.com
or check us out on LinkedIn.com
RGP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities, females, disabled persons and veterans to apply.
RGP participates in the E-Verify Program.
For more information, please refer to the following links:EEO is the Law Poster
l E-Verify Poster
l Spanish E-Verify Poster
l Right to Work Poster
l Spanish Right to Work Poster