Senior Project Manager Consultants
Location:San Francisco, CA
Join our worldwide community of information management professionals.
Job Category:Information Management Jobs
Lend your talent, skills and experience to a world-class company, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career at Resources Global Professionals is right for you.
Our information management Consultants help our clients execute their system initiatives. Our professionals combine their systems knowledge and project management capabilities with their functional experience in accounting, human capital, internal audit, and supply chain to help clients ensure project success.
RGP is looking for experienced Senior Project Manager Consultants to lead key strategic projects including, ERP (Workday, Oracle, NetSuite) implementations and merger & acquisition integrations. Ideal consultants have successful track records managing complex, cross-functional projects and programs, effectively bridging strategy and execution. We seek Senior Project Manager Consultants that move fluidly from the big picture to the smallest detail and have exceptional organizational skills, leadership skills, and technical understanding.
RGP Senior Project Manager Consultants:
- help manage the cross-functional strategic planning and business planning process, leading conversations with key stakeholders to develop concepts for strategic initiatives, and developing those into detailed program/project plans (including multi-year roadmaps, funding planning, and resource planning);
- manage projects through the full lifecycle - from planning through initiation, requirements, design, implementation, and launch;
- monitor program/project status and clearly communicate that status to leadership and key stakeholders;
- build and maintain strong partnerships with key cross-functional partners including Program Managers, design teams and engineering teams; and
- implement portfolio, program, and project management best practices, including risk management, change management, dependency management, and organizational communications.
- PMP, ITIL, SAP, PEOPLESOFT, ORACLE, MICROSOFT certified Project Management Professional with solid understanding of all ERP Information Systems project life cycle etc.
- Develop and manage IT project plans from inception to the end
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify issues, and devise contingency plans• Exceptional program and project management skills and experience
- Exceptional cross-functional team management skills and experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
- Experience working with teams based outside the U.S.
- Proven ability to assess business needs, prioritize and escalate appropriately
- Detail-oriented and passionate about customer experience
- Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus
- 8 - 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree, or 6 - 8 years and a Master's degree