Internal Audit Professionals
Location:Los Angeles, CA
Turn experience into opportunity. Leverage your accomplishments to get the kind of employment youve always wanted: a self-directed career with work/life balance, world class clients and high-level initiatives all with the collaboration and support of a global community of seasoned professionals. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems and drive change, then a career at Resources Global Professionals is for you.
Job Category:Internal Audit Jobs
RGP is looking for talented business professionals with experience in audit, SOX, compliance and consulting to join our Southern California practice. As a Consultant with RGP, you will have the ability to play an instrumental role in assisting clients in a variety of challenging projects that will make a positive impact on their ability to do business.
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever-changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- An undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or information management.
- CISA, CPA, or CIA designations highly desirable.
- 5+ years working in an internal audit capacity in public accounting and/or mid to large sized companies.
- Diverse industry experience.
- Detailed audit program preparation, risk assessment, integrated audit approach (AS5), and evaluation of internal controls including IT general controls and system access security.
- Experienced performing business process and IT control review and testing to comply with SOX 404 regulations using COSO and CobIT frameworks.
- Experienced performing pre and post-system implementation review, gap analysis and documentation reviews. SAP preferred.
- Full-Cycle Sarbanes-Oxley planning, documentation and testing experience.
- Proven ability to work on cross-functional teams in a matrix organizational structure.
- Previous experience in a Big 4 or large regional accounting firm.