Business Analysts PeopleSoft Oracle SAP or Hyperion
People who add value should be valued.Turn your accomplishments into value all while enjoying the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career at Resources Global Professionals is right for you.
Job Category:Oracle Jobs
We are looking for experienced Senior Business Analysts with solid implementation experience to join our Cincinnati practice. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 10 years of experience. Four-year bachelor degree required. Ability to multi-task and demonstrate a sense of urgency required.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Large consulting firm and/or Fortune 1000 company background
- Significant functional experience using, implementing or upgrading back-office Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain and HR, systems such as PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP or Hyperion
- Proven experience implementing, upgrading and/or administering Hyperion applications such as Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Hyperion Enterprise or Hyperion Planning
- Experience with other reporting tools such as Cartesis, Cognos, Crystal Reports, OutlookSoft Khalix, or Business Objects is a plus; functional experience in Accounting, Supply Chain or HR is also a plus
- Strong data analysis, report development and automation skills including: expertise in SQL queries, Microsoft Excel , Excel VBA, and Microsoft Access. Strong data mapping, building queries, data extraction, manipulation and conversion, experience working with data warehouses or databases.
- Significant interaction with functional business users and experience in planning and conducting analysis of business processes and problems
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR) and Workflow documentation expertise
- Experience in translating business problems/requirements into technical specifications for configuration or development
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) know-how; systems quality assurance (QA) testing experience using automated testing tools
- Project change management experience with facilitation of training and communications
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.