Project Managers or Business Analysts with ERP Financial Systems
Location:Washington, Washington D.C.
Join our worldwide community of information management professionals.Lend your talent, skills and experience to a world-class company, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career at Resources Global Professionals is right for you. Our information management Consultants help our clients execute their system initiatives. Our professionals combine their systems knowledge and project management capabilities with their functional experience in accounting, human capital, internal audit, and supply chain to help clients ensure project success.
Job Category:Project Manager Jobs
We are looking for talented business professionals to join our Mid-Atlantic offices practice in the area of information management and consulting. As a Consultant with RGP you will have the ability to play an instrumental role in assisting clients in a variety of challenging projects that will make positive impact on their ability to do business.
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- Senior Project Managers, Senior Business Analysts and ERP/BPM Professionals with 8+ years experience
- Significant functional experience either using, implementing or upgrading back office accounting, finance, supply chain, HR, and payroll systems including SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Lawson, Hyperion, and JD Edwards
- Experience with large scale ERPs
- Expert knowledge of all facets of large-scale or multi-project program including requirements gathering and analysis; developing and executing test plans and test scripts; delivering end-user training
- Managing allocation, utilization, and direction of resources
- Developing project deliverables, work papers and other project artifacts
- Planning and conducting analysis of a business processes and business problems
- Helping prioritize business requirements
- Translating business problems/requirements into technical specifications for configuration or development
- Developing and executing test plans and test scripts
- Developing and delivering end-user training
- Mentoring and training
- Bachelors degree and previous Big 4 or large regional consulting experience