Post Merger Integration Program \ Project Manager
Location:Washington, Washington D.C.
People who add value should be valued.Turn your accomplishments into value all while enjoying the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career at Resources Global Professionals is right for you.
Job Category:Information Management Jobs
Post Merger Integration Program / Project Managers at RGP focus on enabling clients to successfully lead and execute large scale initiatives in their complex and global organizations utilizing industry best practices, program/project management, and change management. Our consultants provide advice, leadership and oversight for the implementation of mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and related activities for RGP clients while working cross-functionally across the deal lifecycle including development of integration project plans and post-deal implementation.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Directly manage planning, execution, separation, integration and organizational restructuring activities related to post merger initiatives
- Provide leadership in post merger integration activities across planning and deployment, finance and risk management, operations transformation, systems integration, and program development
- Develop a streamlined integration roadmap tailored to various deal structures, within the framework of the Client's overall integration methodology
- Ensure congruency of design and ability to execute integration plans efficiently
- Coordinate with the Integration Management Office to ensure that standard toolkits and methodologies are used for integration activities; suggest changes and improvements to processes proactively
- Create consolidated program milestones, interdependencies and communication plans
- Define transition plans, activities and contingency plans
- Lead meetings with stakeholders to move forward key tasks and escalate significant process bottlenecks, anticipated delays and critical path analysis
- Manage reporting and resolution of issues, risks and dependencies, proactively identifying potential planning gaps, suggesting mitigations to risks, actions to close issues or complete open items
- Evaluate organizational readiness in advance of transition events
- Define approach, tools and processes that will be used to support transition events
- Drive and execute key activities within each integration phase
- Provide dashboards to monitor integration status
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- 10+ years of post merger integration related experience with at least five years in a leadership role and demonstrated ability to assess, improve, and execute post merger integration services across strategy, finance & operations for global Fortune 500 organizations
- Experience in leading and executing large-scale initiatives including but not limited to mergers and acquisitions, organizational change, operational restructuring, business process redesign, systems implementations/conversions, enterprise risk, and operational excellence for complex, global Fortune 500 organizations
- 7+ years developing project plans including charter, scope, project management approach, management plans, cost estimates, schedule, work breakdown
- PMP Certification
- External management consulting experience providing post merger integration services to clients, including project management, strategy planning and deployment, risk management and project development; Big 4 consulting a plus
- Strong strategic and tactical communication planning and execution skills
- Ability to discuss and champion the business case for change to a business audience, and then plan and execute solutions that are of recognizable value to the business
- Excellent communications and facilitation skills to build relationships and foster trust at all organizational levels
- Good command of Microsoft office suite of tools, strong in MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Bachelor's degree; Master's degree highly desired
- Willingness to travel to clients in the Silicon Valley area (San Jose, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, CA)
- Passion for a project-based consulting lifestyle
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.