With today's proliferation of risks, regulations and IT management challenges, more and more healthcare organizations are turning to us for help rising above these challenges by shifting to a safer, better, more efficient and lower-cost care model. There's a reason why our clients have included 87 of the Fortune 100 organizations and why we consistently retain 100% of our top 50 clients. What sets us apart is that we provide more than traditional consulting services: we work side-by-side with business leaders and teams to drive organizational improvements through strategic and practical solutions and hands-on execution.
Expert Guidance & Professional Services
With 10-20 years of experience and deep functional and industry expertise, our accomplished healthcare professionals are ready to provide variable, scalable solutions customized to the unique needs of our clients.
We offer resources and services that include project management, subject-matter expertise and our cutting-edge Pavisse™, the nation's only fully integrated, comprehensive hospital incident compliance management solution, to help drive change across your organization. A handful of initiatives we've helped clients implement include healthcare reform, revenue cycle optimization, workforce planning and much more.
Systems Implementations & Optimizations
We have the technologies to optimize business processes to improve efficiency and all the resources needed to integrate them, including but not limited to business intelligence, data quality and security, disaster recovery and change management.
In addition to Pavisse™, we offer a number of resources to help with the management of hospital incident compliance issues, including 30-day readmission, CQM analysis and remediation, MU stage 2 & 3 requirements, population health management and more to help support healthcare organizations' needs amid today's increasingly complex regulatory environment.
Automated Incident Management
The Pavisse™ incident management solution can help clients manage the reporting, analysis and resolution of compliance-related issues like patient safety and privacy, patient satisfaction incidents and more, with:
- Automated workflow alerts with authorization-level appropriate information to help staff address issues quickly, efficiently and effectively
- Automated and manual corrective action plans (CAP)
- In-depth root-cause analysis
- CAP performance measuring and tracking
- Complete audit trails with ability to attach documentation
- Powerful dashboard and reporting abilities
- Unlimited access to our library of current regulations, policies/procedures and best practices
- Compliance and litigation-related reserve funding assignment, tracking and monitoring
- Litigation holding
- Free quarterly consulting