IT Service Desk Manager
Leverage your accomplishments to get the kind of employment you've always wanted: a self-directed career with work/life balance, world class clients and high-level initiatives - all with the collaboration and support of a global community of seasoned professionals. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems and drive change, then a career at RGP is for you.
We’re seeking an experienced IT professional possessing a related Bachelor’s degree, as well as 15+ years’ relevant experience.
The IT Desktop Support Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of Desktop Support professionals in a distributed environment, instilling a strong sense of urgency and overall customer service delivery across the organization
- Solving problems, as they arise, tracking trends, and being proactive in anticipating the needs of the end user group and employing your extensive knowledge of hardware, software, databases, and peripherals
- Studying and analyzing system needs, system development and system process analysis, and designing and re-engineering, along with troubleshooting, installing and updating, information technology resources
- Utilizing procurement experience to involve purchase, installation, and life-cycle maintenance of desktop, laptop, phones, and related equipment and services
- Utilizing financial experience to develop long range business plans aligned to the roadmap and managing short term variances, corrective action, and reporting
- Developing and delivering IT Service Desk, desk side, printer, audio visual, and mobility services
- Developing and maintaining corporate IT standards roadmap for the organization’s standard IT hardware and software solutions
- Developing, maintaining, and operating to standards, policies and procedures
- Demonstrating experience in the following areas:
- IT Operations management
- Information Security
- Project Management
- Preparing, validating, and presenting design artifacts detailing proposed design architectures, external system interfaces, project schedules, test plans, and migration/transition plans
- Developing architecture and strategies that address the interdependencies between infrastructure, platform
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Windows, UNIX, and Linux operating systems
- ITIL Certification
- Microsoft Certification
- Experience working in the aerospace and defense industry
- Experience developing a training program
- Demonstrated experience with ServiceNow tools
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.
For more information please visit us on RGP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com or Facebook.com
RGP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities, females, disabled persons and veterans to apply. Criminal history of qualified candidates will be considered consistent with applicable law. RGP participates in the E-Verify Program.
For more information, please refer to the following links:
EEO is the Law Poster l E-Verify Poster l Spanish E-Verify Poster l Right to Work Poster l Spanish Right to Work Poster l Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster l Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster
Join Our Talent Community