Working with RGP gives you freedom, flexibility, variety and control over your career and your work/life balance. And it comes with the collaboration and support of a global community of experienced, like-minded professionals. If you are ready to take control of your destiny, then a career at RGP is for you.
As an RGP Consultant, you will gain exposure to a wide variety of leading companies and strategic initiatives while enjoying a full benefits package as well as the flexibility to choose your own project location and duration.
The Controller will partner with our top tier clients to lead global accounting operations, enhance internal controls and systems, augment and implement policy compliance, and assist with key strategic initiatives.
Specific responsibilities will vary from client to client and may include the following:
- Oversee month-end close process for domestic and international operations, including the GL, AR, AP, Billing, Treasury and Collections; provide guidance and coaching to all direct reports
- Review and supervise the development of financial reporting package for senior management and Board of Directors
- Provide oversight for SEC reporting, technical accounting, and revenue recognition teams
- Manage various state and local sales and use taxes, and assist with International statutory filings
- Establish, implement, and monitor appropriate internal controls to ensure conformance and compliance with U.S. GAAP and other statutory requirements (Sarbanes-Oxley) as well as ensure compliance with the Company's Financial Accounting policies
- Identify, recommend, and manage ERP system upgrades to drive overall team efficiency
- Contribute to cross-functional projects that enhance company profitability
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA and/or Big Four background a plus
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in public accounting and/or mid to large sized companies
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with ERP systems such as Oracle or SAP
- Excellent written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Strong orientation to client service, time management, and project delivery
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.
For more information please visit us on RGP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com or Facebook.com
RGP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants to apply regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status. RGP participates in the E-Verify Program.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us by email at AskHR@rgp.com, or by phone at 877-261-4901 ext. 3.
For more information, please refer to the following links:
EEO is the Law Poster l E-Verify Poster l Spanish E-Verify Poster l Right to Work Poster l Spanish Right to Work Poster l Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster l Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster
Join Our Talent Community