Lend your talent, skills and experience to a world-class company, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career at RGP is right for you.
Our accounting and finance Consultants combine their functional finance expertise and project management capabilities with their other broad skills and experiences in internal audit, process reengineering, compliance, and systems to help clients drive business change.
RGP is hiring Technical Accountants located in the South Florida area. We are currently seeking consultants to assist our clients with financial reporting needs including SEC Reporting, Financial Statement Carve-outs, Revenue Recognition, Accounting Policy and Technical Accounting Research. The ideal candidate will be at the Manager level or above with the ability to provide both project management and hands-on, tactical support.
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree required; concentration in accounting, finance or related discipline preferred
- CPAs with a Big4 Public Accounting background, a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Preparation of consolidated US GAAP financial statements including the preparation of 10Qs and Ks, as well as, footnotes and MD&A
- Provide technical guidance on proper accounting treatments; perform GAAP and/or IFRS research
- Project manage financial reporting projects with respect to dispositions or acquisitions including the development of carve-out, segmented or legal entity financial statements; serve as liaison with external auditors and address audit inquiries
- Experience in technical research and implementation of complex revenue recognition issues.
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Ability to convey simple to complex financial information to individuals and groups
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Workiva webfilings a plus
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.
For more information please visit us on RGP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com or Facebook.com
RGP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants to apply regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status. RGP participates in the E-Verify Program.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us by email at AskHR@rgp.com, or by phone at 877-261-4901 ext. 3.
For more information, please refer to the following links:
EEO is the Law Poster l E-Verify Poster l Spanish E-Verify Poster l Right to Work Poster l Spanish Right to Work Poster l Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster l Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster
Join Our Talent Community