Why consider a career at RGP?
Join an entrepreneurial and evolving company
Work with prestigious clients
Enjoy a variety of projects across diverse industries
Direct your professional career
Participate in local and global practice groups
Establish long-term relationships with colleagues
Choose projects that are right for you
Design your own work/life balance
RGP is currently seeking an IT Auditor to join our growing Governance, Risk & Compliance practice. The ideal candidate will be able to leverage their technical expertise to assist our clients with compliance–related activities.
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- IT Auditor with 7+ years’ experience in information services risk assessment, IT Audit and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance projects for companies ranging in size from small to Fortune 100
- CISA preferred
- Demonstrated experience in planning, coordinating, developing documentation and performing SOX Information Technology compliance (General IT Controls and Application Controls) work using both COBIT and Information Technology Governance Institute (ITGI) frameworks
- Ability to prepare and perform information technology risk assessments to identify and prioritize risks for management
- Extensive experience in documenting procedures, identifying risks and other associated controls to ensure compliance with SOX
- Strong organizational and planning skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have ability to work in a team environment and interface well with associates at all organizational levels
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.
For more information please visit us on RGP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com or Facebook.com
RGP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities, females, disabled persons and veterans to apply. Criminal history of qualified candidates will be considered consistent with applicable law. RGP participates in the E-Verify Program.
For more information, please refer to the following links:
EEO is the Law Poster l E-Verify Poster l Spanish E-Verify Poster l Right to Work Poster l Spanish Right to Work Poster l Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster l Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster
Join Our Talent Community