Digital Marketing Manager
RGP is a professional services firm dedicated to providing people and perspectives to solve business challenges. As a provider of high-value, on-demand solutions aimed at our client’s most critical initiatives, we live and work within our clients' countries, cultures and languages, helping local business leaders and their global operating teams attain strategic objectives.
With experience across many disciplines including, finance and accounting, information management, human capital, supply chain management, legal and internal audit, we help companies address complex situations on the inside of business. Working alongside the client team, we solve problems, execute, and transfer knowledge. In other words, we help get the internal work done, while building the team's capability to change and operate in brand new ways.
RGP was founded in 1996 within a Big 4 firm and today we are a publicly-traded company (NASDAQ: RECN). Our 3,000+ professionals, from more than 70 practice offices, serve over 2,100 clients in 66 countries. RGP has been recognized on multiple occasions by Forbes as one of the 100 Most Trustworthy Companies.
We’re currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to shake things up and push boundaries on what RGP can do with Digital. We value our people, and want to help them make a lasting impact in their work and career. This is what you’ll experience in this role:
- You’ll tap into your strong builder and creator qualities to refresh and elevate the RGP brand globally, across digital channels and platforms.
- You’ll disrupt and challenge the status quo when bringing new, fresh ideas to the role, function and organization.
- You’ll be able to explore end-to-end areas of marketing and our business, not just limited to digital.
- You’ll be part of a historical business transformation and an incredibly bright and fulfilling future.
We believe in setting our people up for continual success. Here are characteristics important to success as a Digital Marketing Manager with RGP:
- Balanced in creative ideation, strategic thinking, tactical execution and metrics-oriented results.
- Effective verbal, written and visual communicator.
- Natural self-starter that proactively brings new, value-driving ideas to incorporate into the brand and marketing strategy.
- Savvy digital marketing professional with domain expertise in the evolution of the digital media landscape
- Always ready to roll up their sleeves and will do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Brings a business-partner and team-player approach to their work.
- Highly organized in order to efficiently multi-task across initiatives while staying on track to goals.
- Thirst for knowledge and continual learning of leading and emerging digital marketing practices.
What you’ll be focused on and making an impact through: The Digital Marketing Manager will be focused on building RGP’s digital brand across our Sales, Solutions and Talent platforms. This means you will be empowered to:
- Oversee the strategic development and ongoing management of digital assets across the company with a key focus on redesigning our website with a new CMS (Content Management System)
- Manage and monitor website optimization and user analytics; personalization, A/B testing, etc.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive documented social media strategy that meets the audience needs of each channel; create editorial calendars, establish publishing cadence; monitor social analytics, implement social listening tools
- Understand and apply user experiences to build buyer journeys along paid & owned channels, driving users’ actions to meet Sales and Talent/Recruiting goals through measurable KPIs
- Develop and implement a digital content governance model to establish ownership, define approval processes, and continuously evaluate content and technical resources to ensure that all published content meets the dual needs of the company and our audiences
- Track, measure and report on metrics; determine whether digital marketing objectives are being met and recommend adjustments
- Create distinctive and breakthrough digital marketing and sales-driven strategies that generate demand, drive revenue, ignite audience engagement and build brand awareness
- Continually research new digital trends, technologies and concepts as they pertain to integrated marketing; come to the table with new ideas within the digital space
We bet you want some of the fine details. Here they are:
- A minimum 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, stemming from work in agency, consulting or technology industries.
- Successful track record of redesigning websites and building landing pages that build sales pipeline and executing scalable digital marketing campaigns and programs that attract, engage and convert
- Experience across the following digital channels as a traffic driver: Search, SEO, PESO (Paid, Earned, Shared, Owned) Media, website, Email, Mobile, CRM, Data Analytics and Insights
- Expertise in executing a consistent brand voice across digital marketing channels and social media platforms
- Experience developing documented social media strategy, editorial calendars, creating KPIs and developing dashboards to demonstrate measurable impact
- Experience assessing and evaluating analytics and reporting on data findings to reflect all touchpoints and business objectives
- Must have track record of successful collaboration working with cross-functional teams
- Must view marketing as a growth driver with demonstrated success in monetizing marketing and spurring enterprise-wide innovation
Other Skills Required:
- Technical expertise with HTML, CSS, WordPress; project management in web design/development
- Working knowledge of some or more of the following programs: Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite, Meltwater, Sprout Social, Hootsuite &/or other social media tools
- Experience conducting website technical audits to identify areas of opportunity and weakness from an SEO perspective
- Experience defining and building keyword lists based on buyer personas and market opportunity; using a mix of analytics and PPC data
RGP offers an attractive compensation and benefits package that includes: competitive salary, medical/dental, bonus incentive plan, 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, and stock options. The long-term success of this individual will only be limited by his/her performance. For this position, we do not offer relocation assistance.
For more information please visit us on RGP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com or Facebook.com
RGP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants to apply regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status. RGP participates in the E-Verify Program.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us by email at AskHR@rgp.com, or by phone at 877-261-4901 ext. 3.
For more information, please refer to the following links:
EEO is the Law Poster l E-Verify Poster l Spanish E-Verify Poster l Right to Work Poster l Spanish Right to Work Poster l Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster l Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster
Join Our Talent Community