Director, Talent Management
RGP is a professional services firm dedicated to providing people and perspectives to solve business challenges. As a provider of high-value, on-demand solutions aimed at our client’s most critical initiatives, we live and work within our clients' countries, cultures and languages, helping local business leaders and their global operating teams attain strategic objectives.
With experience across many disciplines including, finance and accounting, information management, human capital, supply chain management, legal and internal audit, we help companies address complex situations on the inside of business. Working alongside the client team, we solve problems, execute, and transfer knowledge. In other words, we help get the internal work done, while building the team's capability to change and operate in brand new ways.
RGP was founded in 1996 within a Big 4 firm and today we are a publicly-traded company (NASDAQ: RECN). Our 3,000+ professionals, from more than 60 practice offices, serve over 2,100 clients in 66 countries. RGP has been recognized on multiple occasions by Forbes as one of the 100 Most Trustworthy Companies. Please visit us at www.rgp.com.
We are currently seeking a Director, Talent Management for our WDC/McLean market. He/she will lead a team of Talent Management professionals and act as quintessential business partner and talent authority. He/she will drive complete coordination and connectivity between the Account teams, the Talent organization and the Consultants within the WDC market. Ideal candidates will be based in the metro-WDC/McLean area and have a thorough understanding of talent management within a professional services environment. He/she will bring a focus to the role, which ensures our Clients’ and Employees’ success by managing the people dimension of our business.
The Director, Talent Management must be driven to put their “stamp” on the growth of our company and lead in a manner which ignites a team of talent professionals towards exceptional results. He/she must be a “difference maker” who can create a clear vision, define a plan, motivate a team to action, and remove obstacles to performance, and increase consultant activation and engagement across the WDC market. In alignment with RGP’s global vision, he/she will need to inject a collaborative spirit, openness to change, data-driven approach, and supportive leadership style while supporting sustainable revenue growth in the region.
Talent Management and Leadership Responsibilities:
- Serve as a business partner to the WDC Revenue Lead and Solutions Lead; continuous improvement mind set.
- Able to function as player/coach, when appropriate, to gain credibility across the market.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships and drives proactive, regular communication.
- Understands business demands and trends, ensuring talent pipeline readiness; quickly identifies issues and implements solutions.
- Develop and implement Talent Management strategy for the market, which is in direct alignment with revenue team.
- Creates effective communication forums to keep Talent Acquisition and Talent Management functions cohesive and aligned in their efforts supporting constituents, Revenue, Solutions, Consultants, and RGP Clients.
- Drives adoption of a newly transformed talent structure in the WDC market and executes initiatives associated with change management.
- Continually monitors effectiveness of Talent Management team, holding staff accountable for achieving goals/objectives and pivoting/remediating as necessary.
- Elevates, by way of exceptional results, the talent management organization as equal business partner to sales/client service.
- Identifies existing talent trends and gaps and implements immediate strategies to address; drives a sustainable and robust pipelining strategy.
- Establishes a regular cadence of 1:1 meetings with the Talent Management team, fostering a culture of accountability and providing a forum for planning and communication.
- Acts as a connection point with Talent Acquisition, ensuring strong alignment between client demand and our consultant pool, and effectively harnesses resources to support closing opportunities.
- Regularly provides analytics/metrics to depict successes and areas of opportunities. Uses these as a key input for constantly evolving the talent practice and effectively managing the team.
- Provides professional development and effectively manages performance of both Talent Management team and Consultant pool.
- Partners with internal talent acquisition and the WDC business leaders to address hiring needs.
- Leads talent-related initiatives and special projects related to revenue growth and Consultant retention.
- Act as a Talent Ambassador for RGP, both in the WDC market and across the organization.
- Lead by example, employ strong business acumen, solid judgment, and impeccable integrity.
- Communicate and interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
Professional Qualifications and Ideal Attributes:
- 10+ years proven success in a full cycle talent management, talent acquisition leadership position.
- Strong track record of leading high performing talent management teams, supporting client portfolios comprised of Fortune 500/1000 clients.
- Business partner and problem solver.
- Demonstrates TIEL (Talent, Integrity, Enthusiasm, Loyalty), as well as accountability and focus.
- Executive presence with a strong ability to influence; proactive.
- Experience transforming a business model---entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills; comfortable in a Player/Coach capacity.
- Create confidence/value in Talent Organization, for our Clients, our Revenue Team, our Solutions Team and our Consultants.
- Sense of urgency surrounding creating and achieving goals.
- Has a “Continuous Improvement” mindset; stays abreast of industry changes.
- Strong mix of strategic leadership and the ability to drive ideas to adoption and implementation.
- Inspirational and brings a level of excitement and passion to work; encourages out-of-the-box thinking.
- Empowered and driven to move away from “how we’ve always done it”.
- Ability to present with a level of expertise and credibility, in order to lead a team and overall organizational direction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; direct and timely with feedback.
- Productively tolerates stress and handles multiple changing priorities with ease.
RGP offers an attractive compensation and benefits package that includes: competitive salary, medical/dental, bonus incentive plan, 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, and stock options. The long-term success of this individual will only be limited by his/her performance. For this position, we do not offer relocation assistance.
For more information please visit us on RGP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com or Facebook.com
RGP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities, females, disabled persons and veterans to apply. Criminal history of qualified candidates will be considered consistent with applicable law. RGP participates in the E-Verify Program.
For more information, please refer to the following links:
EEO is the Law Poster l E-Verify Poster l Spanish E-Verify Poster l Right to Work Poster l Spanish Right to Work Poster l Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster l Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster
Join Our Talent Community