Business Analysts and Data Analysts - Financial Services Industry
Lend your talent, skills and experience to a world-class company, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career at RGP is right for you.
Our information management Consultants help our clients execute their system initiatives. Our professionals combine their systems knowledge and project management capabilities with their functional experience in accounting, human capital, internal audit, and supply chain to help clients ensure project success.
We are looking for Business Analysts and Data Analysts with Financial Services Industry background and Finance Transformation project experience.
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- 4 year Bachelor's Degree at a minimum
- Large Consulting Firm or Fortune 1000 Company background working on Finance Transformation projects is a must
- 3+ years of experience
- PMP and/or Six Sigma and/or Agile/Scrum Certifications preferred
- Strong hands-on Business Analysis and Data experience including: knowledge of the SDLC, Agile methodology, facilitation and gathering of user requirements, development of business requirements and functional specifications documents (BRDs, FRDs), system and user acceptance testing (UAT), process mapping, data extraction and validation, data mapping, reporting development & automation, building of queries, experience working with data warehouses or databases and large volumes of data
- Strong Functional knowledge or experience working within Functional business areas: Finance, Accounting, Regulatory Reporting, Risk or Liquidity Reporting, Stress Testing / Capital Analysis, Compliance, Product or Financial Control, within the Financial Services industry
- Strong experience and knowledge within one or more of the following areas: Financial & Legal Entity Reporting (GAAP, IFRS); Regulatory Reporting (SEC, Dodd Frank, Basel, CCAR, CECL, Volker Rule, AML); Valuation, Market & Credit Risk
- Knowledge of Financial Products (Fixed Income, Equities, Derivatives), within the Broker-Dealer and/or Investment Banking industries
- Systems expertise required at a minimum: Excel, Excel VBA, Microsoft Access, SQL, Visio, Microsoft Project, ETL and testing tools
- Experience with BI or reporting tools such as Business Objects, Crystal, Cognos, OutlookSoft, SAP BPC, Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion HFM, TM1 is a plus
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.
For more information please visit us on RGP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com or Facebook.com
RGP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants to apply regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status. RGP participates in the E-Verify Program.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us by email at AskHR@rgp.com, or by phone at 877-261-4901 ext. 3.
For more information, please refer to the following links:
EEO is the Law Poster l E-Verify Poster l Spanish E-Verify Poster l Right to Work Poster l Spanish Right to Work Poster l Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster l Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster
Join Our Talent Community