Working with RGP gives you freedom, flexibility, variety and control over your career and your work/life balance. And it comes with the collaboration and support of a global community of experienced, like-minded professionals. If you are ready to take control of your destiny, then a career at RGP is for you.
We are currently searching for Senior Accountants to work on consulting projects for our clients in the Phoenix area. As an RGP Consultant, you will gain exposure to a wide variety of leading companies and strategic initiatives while enjoying a full benefit package, as well as the flexibility to choose your own project location and duration.
Specific responsibilities will vary from client to client and may include the following:
- Assist top tier clients by supporting the month-end close process, financial reporting, and audit compliance
- Support month-end close processes, including the general ledger and sub ledgers
- Prepare journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations as well as analyze account variances
- Work with business partners to ensure that open/outstanding issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure appropriate accounting treatment is in accordance with GAAP, tax, and management reporting
- Contribute to monthly and quarterly reports as required by policies and procedures
- Identify and implement process improvements and system enhancements
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA and/or Big Four background a plus
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in public accounting and/or mid to large sized corporations
- Experience with month-end close and large account reconciliations
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to resolve technical accounting issues
- Ability to analyze transactions at both a detailed level and an overall summary level to ensure balances and transactions are reasonable
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Excel
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with ERP systems such as Oracle, SAP, and/or NetSuite
- Work well as a part of team and have strong attention to detail
- Strong orientation to client service, time management, and project delivery
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.
For more information please visit us on RGP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com or Facebook.com
RGP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities, females, disabled persons and veterans to apply. Criminal history of qualified candidates will be considered consistent with applicable law. RGP participates in the E-Verify Program.
For more information, please refer to the following links:
EEO is the Law Poster l E-Verify Poster l Spanish E-Verify Poster l Right to Work Poster l Spanish Right to Work Poster l Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster l Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster
Join Our Talent Community