Lend your talent, skills and experience to a world-class company, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career at RGP is right for you.
Our audit Consultants help leading companies drive and execute their risk and control initiatives. Our Consultants combine their internal audit experience and industry backgrounds to bring value-added expertise to our clients to improve operational efficiency.
Ideal candidates must possess some or all of the following experience:
- Operational Audits
- Regulatory Compliance Audits
- Financial Audits
- Contract Compliance Audits
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance (Documentation and Review)
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- Minimum of 8-15 years of professional experience with a concentration in internal audit
- 4-year bachelor degree required
- Certification (CIA or CPA) is a plus
- Big 4 external audit background is a plus
- Excellent communication, writing, and grammar skills; attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate a sense of urgency
- Ability to adapt to new environments quickly and create improved efficiency
- Prior experience should include a full range of activities from audit planning process through to report issuance
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.
For more information please visit us on RGP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com or Facebook.com
RGP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants to apply regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status. RGP participates in the E-Verify Program.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us by email at AskHR@rgp.com, or by phone at 877-261-4901 ext. 3.
For more information, please refer to the following links:
EEO is the Law Poster l E-Verify Poster l Spanish E-Verify Poster l Right to Work Poster l Spanish Right to Work Poster l Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster l Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster
Join Our Talent Community