IT Project Manager
RGP is looking for an IT Project Manager for a client in Sacramento to drive timely delivery of regulatory compliance control improvements.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Directly manage project delivery from project scoping and definition to its successful execution
- Manage day-to-day execution of project implementation: planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project to various stakeholders
- Create consolidated program milestones, interdependencies, and communication plans
- Lead meetings with stakeholders to move forward key tasks and escalate significant process bottlenecks, anticipated delays, and critical path analysis
- Manage reporting and resolution of issues, risks and dependencies, proactively identifying potential planning gaps, suggesting mitigations to risks, actions to close issues or complete open items
Desired Skilled & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree; Master's degree highly desired
- PMP Certification; strong with MS Project
- 5+ years’ experience developing project plans including charter, scope, project management approach, management plans, cost estimates, schedule, work breakdown
- Outstanding ability to keep projects on schedule, solve problems, generate creative solutions and enroll cross-functional resources when needed
- Able to understand regulatory compliance and audit requirements, and to distinguish when a creative solution will meet requirements, and when it won’t
- Experience with information security, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) IT control implementation or IT audits preferred
- Ability to work in a very dynamic work environment both independently and as a team member
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility to manage their workload and choose the client engagements that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals.
We offer W2 employment with comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Health and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match
- Employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Paid personal time off program & paid holidays
- Professional development program and certification courses
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.
For more information please visit us on RGP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com or Facebook.com
RGP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities, females, disabled persons and veterans to apply. Criminal history of qualified candidates will be considered consistent with applicable law. RGP participates in the E-Verify Program.
For more information, please refer to the following links:
EEO is the Law Poster l E-Verify Poster l Spanish E-Verify Poster l Right to Work Poster l Spanish Right to Work Poster l Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster l Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster
Join Our Talent Community