Resources Global Professionals (RGP) is a multinational, publicly traded (NASDAQ: RECN) professional services firm with a Big 4 heritage. We offer integrated consulting services to our clients by bringing them accomplished talent and cost effective solutions.
We are hiring Business Analysts to work on diverse and strategic projects for our Fortune 500 and pre-IPO clients.
Responsibilities (may vary from client to client):
- Define and document business requirements / functional specifications from business users and subject matter experts
- Lead requirements validation and traceability analysis
- Manage project scope and requirements throughout project lifecycle
- Perform UAT and system testing
- Analyzing large, complex data sets and providing insights to the business
- Performing data studies of new and diverse data sources and identifying unique patterns; discovering “stories” told by the data
- Identifying unique opportunities to collect new data and applying timely and efficient approaches in getting value out of data when it’s fast-flowing, varied in structure, and high volume
- Making operational processes more efficient through exploiting the data available and embedding analytics into operational processes
- Developing tools and dashboards
- Providing data support (e.g., request handling, ad-hoc analysis) to meet the needs of finance operations and other stakeholder groups
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- CSM preferred or prior experience with Agile methodology; PMP preferred but not required.
- Functional backgrounds in Accounting and Finance, Financial Services, IT, or Supply Chain preferred
- Previous system implementation and process improvement experience; strong users of large ERP packages a plus
- Strong understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Advanced MS Excel skills required - pivot tables, v and h lookups, import/export, modeling, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work with, extract, manipulate, and interpret large data sets
- Strong hands-on Business Analysis and Data skills: facilitation and gathering of user requirements development of business requirements and functional specifications documents, system and user acceptance testing (UAT), process mapping, data extraction and validation, data mapping, reporting development & automation, building of queries, experience working with data warehouses or databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to bridge the gap between data science and business management
- Ability to work in a team environment and interface well with associates at all organizational levels
- Excellent planning and organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects/assignments simultaneously
- Proven ability to quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction and altering priorities
We offer W2 employment with comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Health and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match
- Employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Paid personal time off program & paid holidays
- Professional development program and certification courses
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.
For more information please visit us on RGP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com or Facebook.com
RGP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities, females, disabled persons and veterans to apply. Criminal history of qualified candidates will be considered consistent with applicable law. RGP participates in the E-Verify Program.
For more information, please refer to the following links:
EEO is the Law Poster l E-Verify Poster l Spanish E-Verify Poster l Right to Work Poster l Spanish Right to Work Poster l Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster l Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster
Join Our Talent Community