Working with RGP gives you freedom, flexibility, variety and control over your career and your work/life balance. And it comes with the collaboration and support of a global community of experienced, like-minded professionals. If you are ready to take control of your destiny, then a career at RGP is for you.
We are looking for talented business professionals to join our audit practice as an IT Auditor. As a Consultant with RGP, you will have the ability to play an instrumental role in assisting clients in a variety of challenging projects that will make a positive impact on their ability to do business.
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- IT Auditor with a minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- CISA preferred
- Strong experience in information services risk assessment, IT Audit and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance projects for companies ranging in size from small to Fortune 100
- Extensive experience in planning, coordinating, developing documentation and performing SOX Information Technology compliance (General IT Controls and Application Controls) work using both COBIT and Information Technology Governance Institute (ITGI) frameworks
- Ability to prepare and perform information technology risk assessments to identify and prioritize risks for management
- Experience in documenting procedures, identifying risks and other associated controls to ensure compliance with SOX
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), organization and planning skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and interface well with associates at all organizational levels
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.
For more information please visit us on RGP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com or Facebook.com
RGP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants to apply regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status. RGP participates in the E-Verify Program.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us by email at AskHR@rgp.com, or by phone at 877-261-4901 ext. 3.
For more information, please refer to the following links:
EEO is the Law Poster l E-Verify Poster l Spanish E-Verify Poster l Right to Work Poster l Spanish Right to Work Poster l Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster l Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster
Join Our Talent Community