IT Project Manager
Join our worldwide community of information management professionals.
Lend your talent, skills and experience to a world-class company, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career at Resources is right for you.
Our information management Consultants help our clients execute their system initiatives. Our professionals combine their systems knowledge and project management capabilities with their functional experience in accounting, human capital, internal audit, and supply chain to help clients ensure project success.
- Hands-on Project Manager with functional experience to manage the overall performance and delivery of large cross-functional projects
- Interact closely with end users and stakeholders as the liaison between business and technology
- Manage all stages of the Project Lifecycle including scope, schedule, risks, issues and budget using established methodology such as SDLC, Agile, Scrum or Waterfall
- Develop, prioritize and maintain business requirements, project deliverables and artifacts, facilitate training, project communication and overall change management
- Prepare and deliver Senior Management reporting and communication
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge
- 4 year Bachelor's Degree required
- PMP, Six Sigma or other Professional Certifications preferred
- Large Consulting Firm or Fortune 1000 Company background
- Minimum of 8 years total experience
- Experience running projects for Systems Implementations, Business and Process Transformations, Applications, Merger Integration Initiatives or Compliance is desired
- Strong experience and knowledge within one or more of the following areas: ERP, SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, EPM, BI, HRIS, CRM, Business Process Transformation, Merger and Acquisition Integration, Compliance or Data Governance
- Expertise in project plan development and oversight, budget, resource and milestone management, issue resolution, stakeholder management, PMO reporting, KPI's, and allocation of functional and technical resources
- Fluency in SDLC and project management methodologies such as Agile, Scum or Waterfall
- Success leading other Project Managers or Business Analysts, working within a highly matrixed organization and within a large PMO structure
- Systems expertise must include: Excel, MS Project, Visio and PowerPoint
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.
For more information please visit us on RGP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com or Facebook.com
RGP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants to apply regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status. RGP participates in the E-Verify Program.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us by email at AskHR@rgp.com, or by phone at 877-261-4901 ext. 3.
For more information, please refer to the following links:
EEO is the Law Poster l E-Verify Poster l Spanish E-Verify Poster l Right to Work Poster l Spanish Right to Work Poster l Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster l Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster
Join Our Talent Community